Friday, February 8, 2013

Weeks 13 - 17

I know I keep saying this, but we've made it this far?! Beyond exciting.

It's been a roller coaster of symptoms the last couple of weeks.  Finally getting over morning sickness, although it wasn't that bad anyway, but now starting to get some new symptoms.  Only 23 more weeks people! Almost half way there!


  • How far along?: 17 weeks (1/06/2012)
  • Baby is the size of a: Big Onion
  • Total weight gain/loss: I'll find out on Thursday at our next appointment but I'm guessing about 7lbs.
  • Symptoms: Sleeping has gotten much worse, up almost every hour having to pee and not being able to go back to sleep. Major heartburn, MAJOR. If I can get something for this heartburn I should be pretty good to go, at least until something else pops up.
  • Sleep: Horrible as stated above.
  • Food Cravings:  Still none, I think I lucked out.
  • Anything Making Me Queasy or Sick: Nope.
  • What I miss:  My flat belly, my cute clothes, good sleep. <---same as last week
  • Weddings Rings On or Off: On
  • Any Names Picked Out Yet: Lots of girls names, just need Jeff to settle on one.  Just one boy name just in case.
  • Movement: I'm pretty sure I feel something once in a while but nothing for sure. 
  • Maternity Clothes: Finally tried on lots of maternity clothes.  Most of it stinks. Just more motivation to do lots more working out after the baby comes.
  • Labor Signs: N/A
  • Best Moment of the Week:  I think I've been feeling the baby... =)
  • What I’m excited about/looking forward to: Less than a week till our next appointment. Nothing too excited but we should be able to set up our 20 week ultrasound so we should *cross our fingers* be able to find out the gender preeeetty soon!
 Edit: (1/10/13): Dr. Apt was short but went well.  Up only 5.8lbs total since the beginning.  We're scheduled for our 20 week ultrasound early Feb. (Week 21)  Soon we will know what we're having!

No comments:

Post a Comment